사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

Often Asked Questions

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Lane Ramer
댓글 0건 조회 89회 작성일 24-04-23 03:28

본문

Ledger helps two derivation paths on the Oasis community. When you used your Ledger with the Oasis CLI and the ADR-8 derivation path, you can import the mnemonic straight into the CLI wallet by invoking oasis wallet import and choosing the ed25519-adr8 algorithm. Finally, look into the output directory. There you need to find a .private.pem file containing the private key and named after the handle it belongs to. The wallet gives me Invalid keyphrase error when importing my wallet from mnemonics.

To get began with Bitpie Wallet, you want to create an account. The process is straightforward and simple. You possibly can obtain the app from the App Store or Google Play Retailer and follow the instructions to set up your account. While creating your account, be sure you choose a powerful password. A robust password ought to be no less than 12 characters long and embrace a mixture of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters. Bitpie Wallet falls underneath the category of Finance Apps, developed by getcai. It has been launched since October 2016. Bitpie Wallet has been put in 170 thousand instances. Over the last 30 days, the app has seen about 2.7 thousand downloads. It is presently not in the highest ranks. With 1.1 thousand ratings taken under consideration, it obtained three.77 out of 5 stars. The final replace of the app was on March 27, 2024. Bitpie Wallet has a content score "Everybody". You possibly can obtain Bitpie Wallet without spending a dime.

1. Examine the developer account when installing the Bitpie APP on APP Retailer or Play Retailer. The developer of the Bitpie APP is BITPIE HK Restricted, and the others are counterfeit apps. 2. The Bitpie APP shouldn't be obtainable in mainland China, and the Bitpie APPs on APP Retailer in mainland China are all counterfeit apps. Nonetheless, since there are no safety concerns at stake, Oasis wallets will support legacy derivation on Ledger for the foreseeable future. I misplaced my Ledger or my Ledger is damaged. I urgently must access my property. Can I import Ledger mnemonic into Oasis wallet? If you import your Ledger mnemonic to a software wallet, consider that mnemonic potentially uncovered/compromised, i.e. not appropriate for a hardware wallet mnemonic anymore. If you employ a new hardware wallet sooner or later, by no means restore it from the mnemonic that was beforehand utilized by any software program wallet!

ibis-eudocimus-ruber-scarlet-ibis-red-ibis-plumage-zoo-animal-tierpark-hellabrunn-thumbnail.jpg

Bitpie-Universal Crypto Wallet is an app developed by BITPIE HK Limited. The APK has been accessible since October 2019. It is currently not in the highest ranks. It is rated three.33 out of 5 stars, based mostly on 210 rankings. The final update of the app was on March 28, 2024. Bitpie-Common Crypto Wallet has a content material score "Everybody". Bitpie-Universal Crypto Wallet has an APK download size of 173.92 MB and the newest version accessible is 5.0.160. Bitpie-Universal Crypto Wallet is FREE to obtain. The wallet has an built-in exchange which allows users to trade their cryptocurrencies. All transactions of the wallet are completed on-chain. There is also multi-signature functionality. Customers also have the ability to integrate with third-party services and 比特派官网下载 DApps. The wallet additionally has some additional options which offer worth to the person similar to facilitating over-the-counter buying and selling and likewise having a discover page the place users can study new projects.

The official Bitpie website describes the crypto wallet as a "leading multi-block wallet within the business" devoted to buyer fund security. Bitpie was launched by Bither in 2015 - Bitpie sells itself as a simple-to-use, highly dependable and built-in crypto platform. To comply with these requirements, BitPie has adopted numerous security and practical options over the past few years. To mitigate additional occurrences of such incidents, Bitpie will likely be issuing periodic warning notices. Bitpie app is just not accessible on the mainland China App Retailer. Any Bitpie-associated apps discovered in this store are counterfeit. When downloading Bitpie from other areas, make sure that the developer is listed as BITPIE HK Restricted. Every other Bitpie apps are counterfeit and needs to be avoided.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.